Currently located in Laguna Beach, California
Studio: The Artists Studios
3251 Laguna Canyon Rd Unit C-1
Laguna Beach, CA 92651 760-580-0153
Born: Upland, California
K-12 Pomona, California
San Diego State University, BA and MA
Casper College and University of Wyoming
Numerous Art Workshops
– Participant in American Impressionist Society Shows
– Solon International Shows
– Sothebey’s Art Auction in Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.
– Laguna Beach Plein Air Artists Shows
– Featured Artist at Rancho Santa Fe Art Gallery
– Maurice Braun California Art Club Plein Air Competitions
– One Person Show at he West Wind Art Gallery at Sheraton Hotel In Kona, Hawaii
“ – Drift” Watercolor Selected by the State of Wyoming for the permanent collection at the Education Building In Washington D.C.
– “Cabrillo Light House” oil painting used for the cover of the Magazine section in the North County Times Newspaper.
– “Jody’s Welcome” watercolor used for the San Diego Chamber Orchestra Christmas Card.
– “Agua Tibia Ranch” oil used for the cover of the Phone Book, North County San Diego.
– Art galleries that I have been in:
Casper Art guild, Casper, Wyoming,
West Hawaii Gallery, Kona, Hawaii.
Del Mar Gallery, Del Mar Calif.
Flower Hill Gallery, Del Mar Calif.
Rancho Santa Fe Gallery, Rancho Santa Fe, Calif.
My studio Gallery Highway #76, Pauma Valley, Calif.
I was fortunate in my early art education to participate in the California Impressionist approach with a heavy emphasis on working from life.
Currently I work in the three art mediums of watercolor, oil and egg tempera. The choice of which I use depends of the subject , where I am working, and what I wish to convey to the viewer.